Saturday, June 9, 2012

Throwback Thursday- Color Challenge

I made one of the cards below for my son's friend Jared who is turning 6 today!  We are going to his birthday party tonight and I needed to get a card done ASAP!  So I decided to accomplish two things at once....enter My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge and make Jared's birthday card! :)  You can enter the challenge too.  Go to www.creativetimeforme.com  Here are the details.....
Throwback Thursday Challenge
Challenge Details:
~ Use any OLDER CARTRIDGE of YOUR choice
~ This is a COLOR challenge using the colors below in the CUTE owl picture!
~ Make a card, layout or any 3-D project for this challenge
~ Deadline for this challenge is on Wed, June 20th
~ Link up your projects to Mr. Linky in this post & leave a comment
~ ONE LUCKY Winner will win my "June Stamp Release"!
GOOD LUCK!

The cards below are the cards I made!  I got a little carried away withe these colors and I made 4 cards!!! :)



Recipe:
Creative Memories Reminisce Accents Cricut Cartridge (Frame) (www.mycmsite.com/georgifelix1)
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
My Creative Time's All Around Birthday Time Stamp Set (www.creativetimeforme.com)
Peachy Keen Critter Faces Set A Medium Stamp Set (www.peachykeenstamps.com)
Random Paper from my stash
Glossy Accents (for dino eyeball) (Michaels)
Creative Memories Circle Punch (www.myscmsite.com/georgifelix1)

7 comments:

  1. Cute! Love that little dino :) Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are so cute. TFS

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great job on you card, I mean cards!!! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun are these dino card....Dynamite!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cards are soo cute! Great idea making the same just different colors!! Great job! :)
    Thank you for playing along at MCT! :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my your cards are soooo FUN and CUTE!SUPER SUPER job with them,Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are so much fun!!! Love those colors too =)

    Lots of love,
    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!