Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cameo Creations Birthday Challenge

Happy Sunday!  What a great day!  Started out with an awesome sermon from our pastor, Ken Spicer at New Creation Church in Banning, CA!  Then made four cards with my friend for her birthday!  Came home and went swimming with my little man!  Made a healthy dinner I'm proud of!  Cleaned it up!  And had time to make a gift card holder for my sister!  Her birthday is next Monday.....just like mine!  We're twins! 
But this challenge is in honor of Monica.  Happy, Happy Birthday, Monica!!!
Feeling so blessed!  Anyhoo.....the following gift card was made for my sister for the Cameo Creations Birthday Blog Hop (www.monicascreativemadness.com) Challenge using my Silhouette Cameo machine to cut the image.  My image is from Bugaboo Stamps (www.bugaboostamps.com)  It is the Pig Cupcake.


Recipe:
My Creative Time's Gift Card Die
My Creative Time's Gift Card Sentiments Stamp Set
Bugaboo Stamps the Pig Cupcake
Echo Park Hello Summer Paper Pack 6 x 6

4 comments:

  1. Awe!! Thanks so much Georgi!!! And Happy birthday to you to!! June bdays are awesome!!! =) This giftcard holder came out so super de duper cute!! I absolutely to the color combo and that pig is just cuteness. Bugaboo stamps are awesome!! Thanks for entering the challenge my friend! Have an amazing week!

    Toodles.
    Monica
    www.monicascreativemadness.com
    Cameo Creation DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little gift card holder...love that piggie! Thanks so much for playing along at Cameo Creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgi, this is too cuuute!! Thanks for being such a loyal cameo creations player :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww... this card is just the cutest!!! I LOVE the way it turned out.

    lots of love,
    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!