Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge #10

Hello, all my crafty friends!  I can't believe this is the 10th Cameo Challenge!  I haven't missed one yet!  Here is my summer layout all ready for next week!!! :)  The 4th of July!  Yipee!
You can enter the challenge too!  Go to Monica's blog at www.monicascreativemadness.com
For this layout I used:
1.  Random Paper from my stash
2.  Let Freedom Ring file from Skraptastical Kreations (www.scraptasticalkreations.com)
3.  Twine

Tools Used:
Creative Memories Wavy Cutter
Silhouette Cameo for cutting bear and rocket....oh and title, 4th of July

2 comments:

  1. This LO is absolutely awesome! You are so ready to start snapping pictures next week! I love all of your designs Georgi! Just fabulous!! We love seeing your stuff!! Keep up the amazing work! Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations!!! I can't believe we are on our 10th challenge!
    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout! Thanks so much for always playing along over at Cameo Creations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!