Friday, June 1, 2012

Throwback Thursday Challenge 363

Here are the details for this challenge:
~ Must make an altered item using your Cricut cuts!
~Must use any OLDER Cartridge of YOUR choice
~ Deadline for this challenge is June 6th @ midnight PST
~ link your project here to Mr. Linky , then leave a comment

So I used the following older cartridges:
Gypsy Wanderings for Lettering  Phrases
Doodlebug for the Snowman
Christmas Cartridge for the snowflake
Peachy Keen Winter Faces Stamp Set for Snowman face
Storybook Creator 4.0 Software Program to create poem and picture inserts into the frame. www.mycmsite.com/georgifelix1

I altered a picture frame.  This is a gift for my dear friend Jessica.  Her birthday is June 9th.  I wanted to do a Friends theme and realized I don't have any pics of us together.  But I did have a pic of her and her family!  So I had to go with the family theme! :)


4 comments:

  1. Super Cute!!! Love it!!! BTW my birthday is the 10th. LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your frame looks sooo SWEET!AWESOME job with it,I LOVE the cute little snowman!Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat frame! Love how you decorated it! Great job and thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge! :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and what a great gift!
    GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
    babi96 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!