Saturday, June 16, 2012

Peachy Challenge 22: June Sketch


I made this card for my son's teacher.  He graduates from preschool next Saturday.  I wanted to thank her for her patience, kindness, and dedication to my son over the last three years.    So I decided to use the sketch challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog.  www.peachykeenstamps.blogspot.com 
Recipe:
Peachy Keen Stamps Cutie Pie Face Asst (on Apple)
Plantin School Book Cricut Cartridge
DCWV 8 x 8 The Grade School Stack
Stickles
Glossy Accents

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute!!! I'm sure LT's teacher loved it! Great job my friend =)

    lots of love,
    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super cute!! I LOVE the bright colors!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. she will love it and appreciate you taking the time to make it for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute. Perfect for the occasion! I love that paper pad too. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! LOVE your papers and colors! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card for a special teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!