Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Creative Time Designer Challenge- Black & White Only

I made this card for a friend of mine who put a workout together for me and laminated it, then she even put a ring through the pages to keep it together with ribbon!  It was adorable.  I love it!  Anyhoo, so I made this thank you card for her!  I hope she likes it.  I used the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Free Trifold Card file from this week.  www.prettypaperprettygraphics.com  I also used the My Creative Time, Many Greetings Stamp set for the sentiment on the inside.  www.creativetimeforme.com  I'm sorry the second picture is sideways.  I can't figure out how to turn in in this blog.  On my computer it is right, but when I upload it, it comes out like this.  Why?  I hate my lack of knowledge on a computer!  Anyway, I am so thrilled with the way it came out! :)

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and such a cool design! Love that paper! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!