Sunday, August 18, 2013

Challenge #4 "Shaped Card" Week 3 - Entry #3

Hello My Creative Friends!  Okay, so I made this card for a friend that I haven't seen since I started back at work and I don't want her to think she has been forgotten.  So I made this tiny little shaped Strawberry Card from a Free file from Niki (sorry I can't remember the website address).  I've had the file for quite a while now.   I am happy with the way it came out. So come on over to Silhouette Challenges and join in the fun. http://www.silhouettechallenges.com/
 
These are the days, I just LOVE my Cameo!  Quick little projects in no time at all.  Print and Cut the Strawberry and put a pop dot to attach it to the shaped strawberry card underneath!  Love the efficiency of these projects! :)

3 comments:

  1. CUTE card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Silhouette Challenge's! :O)

    Theresa (Silhouette DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Silhouette Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!