Sunday, August 18, 2013

3 D Objects Pet Theme Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge

Hello My Creative Friends!  I created this little treat bag for a friend who had oral surgery this past week.  Chocolate makes everything better, right?  LOL  Anyhoo, I used my Silhouette machine to put together this PNG file from SCRAPPIN BUG DESIGNS from the Doctor and Pet File.  Then I used the Peachy Keen Stamps Critter Faces Set A X Large set.
A simple, sweet, and thoughtful gift to let my friend know she is not forgotten during this "Ruff" time.  It only took minutes to make. :)

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Chocolate would cheer anybody up! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I love Critter Faces. Very cute! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a SWEET treat bag, AWESOME job with it!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!