Friday, August 16, 2013

Black & White Shaped Card


Hello, my creative friends!  So I made this With Deep Sympathy Card for a friend of mine at work who lost her grandpa this past week.  I am going to enter it into the SilhouetteChallenge Shaped Card Challenge.   http://www.silhouettechallenges.com/2013/08/challenge-4-shaped-card.html .  So come on over and play along!   And the My Creative Time Challenge to use only Black & White on my card.  You can enter too at www.creativetimeforme.com 

I used the Miss Kate Cuttables Beach Bear File to make the bear.  www.misskatecuttables.com 
The sentiment was emobossed and it is from My Creative Time's Many Greetings Stamp Set.  Just love her stamps and dies!!!!! :)

Have a terrific Friday everyone!
Hugs,
Georgi

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...Now that's a super cute Black & White card! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Silhouette Challenge's! :O)

    Theresa (Silhouette DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SWEET card, LOVE your ADORABLE cut!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!