Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Fall Y'ALL

Hello my creative friends!  This evening I whipped up a week over due thank you card.  I didn't use any cutting machine!  I only used my cuttlebug with Ms. Emma's dies over at My Creative Time.  I am going to enter it into the Thanksgiving Theme Challenge over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/.  I am so very thankful for friends who care about me and think of me so thoughtfully.  So, I am thanking my sweet friend, Jessica who brought me over the cutest little apron I've ever seen when she came over for Movie night last Friday night.  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE her.  So super sweet!  I love my new apron and I hope she loves this card! :)
The recipe:
Random Cardstock in Orange, Brown, and Green that I purchased really cheap at Scrapbook Expo this year.
Teeny Tag Greetings with Teeny Tag Dies- MCT
All Around Halloween - MCT
This & That- MCT
XL Label Die- MCT
XL Label Borders- MCT
 
Orange Twine
Stickles on the Pumpkin
Brad from so long ago I don't remember where from.  (Sorry)
 
You, too can purchase these cutie patootie dies and stamps at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/
Oh, and the back sentiment is from The Stamps of Life set I have called "stamped4you"  you can purchase her stamps at www.TheStampsofLife.com 
 
I think it turned out really cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!