Thursday, November 21, 2013

Holiday Tag

Hello, my creative friends!  I am excited to enter this simple, cutie patootie holiday tag into the Designer's Challenge over at My Creative Time.   www.creativetimeforme.com  I was so inspired by all of the design team's tags, that I decided to create one myself. :)  It is simple, yet so cute and festive.  I love it! :)
Recipe:
My Creative Time Scallop Circle Die Set
My Creative Time's All Around Christmas Stamp
White Button from Dollar Bins at Michaels :)
Random paper form my stash
Red Toolly from my stash from I don't know when....LOL :)
And That's IT!  Hoila!  All Done!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little tag.....love your tull-eeee!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag!

    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful. I love the glittery suit. So much fun. Great job. Thanks for joining the Designer Challenge at My Creative Time. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!