Saturday, October 26, 2013

Scary, Scary, Screemie, Screemie, Happy, Happy, Halloweenie!


 
Hello, my creative friends!  I just love how these cute little treat holders came out. (Okay, really it is a gift card holder, but I put little treats inside them.)
I know what you are thinking....I have way to much time on my hands today......Well, the truth is, it was a really hectic week and I just need a day of Crafting Therapy!!! :)  So I decided to make those I love and care about little Halloween treats!  This time I used the Cut and Print Feature on my Silhouette Cameo Machine.  And to be fair to all the Digi file company's that I love, I mixed it up and used Miss Kate Cuttables files this time.
Recipe:
Miss Kate's Cuttables Spider, bats, and Cat with the Moon Files.  You can purchase these cute files at www.misskatescuttables.com  She also give a FREE FILE EVERY DAY!  Yes, I typed that right, EVERY DAY!!!  Love it!  Gives me something to look forward to!  EVERY DAY!  Love it and Appreciate it!
I also used My Creative Time's All Around Halloween Stamp Set for all the stamping.
Paper from Queen & Co. I purchased at Scrapbook Expo this year.
Glue Dots to attach the mini treats! :)
 
I am entering them into two challenges.
1.  Cameo Creations Challenge- Halloween Treat Project:  www.cameocreations.blogspot.com
2.  Silhouette Challenges- Critter ( I used the Spider, bats, and cat....all of which I consider critters. LOL)  www.silhouettechallenges.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!