Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin

I made this card for a special friend who made me a Fall Blessings Banner.  I wanted to thank her for her kindness and hard work!  So what better way, then to make a thank you card that can also be a  Fall decoration in her home.
I use All Around Halloween Stamps by My Creative Time.... www.creativetimeforme.com and I cut the pumpkin from my Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge.  I welded together the pumpkins to make a shaped card.  I just love doing that! :)
I am going to enter it into the Pumpkin Designer Challenge over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/2013/10/designer-challenge-courtney.html

2 comments:

  1. So perfect for this time of year! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaped cards - the key to my little heart :) Thank you SO much for joining in my Pumpkin Challenge over at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!