Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Throwback Thursday Challenge: Easter Card

This card was made for My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge.  The challenge was super easy this time.....ANYTHING GOES.  Just use an older cartridge.  Go over to www.creativetimeforme.com  to enter yourself.  Anyhoo.....here goes my card....I love it, love it, love it!
Recipe:
My Creative Time Stamp Set:  Hello Spring
My Creative Time Stamp Set:  Spring Chicken Background
Sew easy fancy floss by We R Memory Keepers (thanks to my friend Jessica who got me my first set of twine!)  Which I adore! 
Creative Memories Markers to color in my chicks
Creative Memories Cardstock  www.mycmsite.com/georgifelix1
OH, and the older cartridge is Georgi and Basic Shapes

1 comment:

  1. Cute chickies!!! Love the :) Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!