Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Imagine That Color Challenge--Thank You

Well, since I am on a mission to make thank you cards for all 10 parents who went on our field trip with my class, I thought I might as well enter one of them into this challenge. :)  Since I hate mass producing, I am making each of the ten cards different!  So here is the fourth card I've made! 
For this challenge over at www.creativetimeforme.com  you had to use the colors black, grey, white, and pink.  I don't have an Imagine machine so I used patterned paper by Recollections called Hollywood & Vine Swing Time.
Recipe:
Recollections Paper
Celebrate It Basic Narrows Ribbon
My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings (I'm in love with this versatile set right now)
Grey and Pink Paper from my scrap pile.
Button from Michaels Dollar Bin
Creative Memories Marker for pink stitching

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the sentiment..too cute! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Imagine That Challenge! :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT Imagine That Challenge! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with those colors! Thank you for playing along with the MCT Imagine Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!