Sunday, March 18, 2012

Scrap Lift Step Card---You're Un-bee-lievable

Yeah, I learned how to make a step card.  Thanks to the link that Shorty Creations provided.  (Sorry, I don't know how to link something like that.)  The digi file is from Little Scraps of Heaven called Lil' Bee, I think.  I love how this lil' bee is sticking out her little booty. :)  Anyway.....it was so much fun making it!  I'm bummed cuz I can't really enter it into the challenge since I didn't read the challenge carefully.  I should of used a Skraptastical Kreations Digi file since the challenge is on their facebook page.  Their files are awesome too!!!  I just didn't read the challenge carefully before making this.  So it is just for my enjoyment. :)  And of course the lucky person who receives it in the mail.  hehehehe  And for you if you are reading this...hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!