Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cameo Creations Easter Blog Hop

Recipe: 
Animal Owl Card by Silhouette Store
Creative Memories Cardstock (www.mycmsite.com/georgifelix1 )

Okay, well it's not all that Eastery, is it?  I needed to make my pals at work a thank you card for letting my little man sit in on their Kindergarten classes today.  L.T. had a blast hanging out with the Kindergartners at our school.  And I so appreciate my two pals, Vicki and Margie for allowing him to see what Kindergarten is all about!!!  When I asked him if he like it, he replied, "Kindergarten is A LOT OF WORK, mom!"   hehehehe

Since my mom has been in the hospital and I have been running back and forth.....I made an Easter card for my mom and one for the nurses, but I forgot to take a pic of it to enter into this contest.  So, just so I don't get out of the habit of using my Cameo....I decided to use this owl Thank you Card. :)  I hope no one minds.  Monica can take me out of the drawing for the prize. :)  Just wanted to participate in something crafty for the first time in over a week!!! :)
Happy Wednesday!
Hugs,
Georgi

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie!!! I'm sure Vicki and Margie loved having LT with them. And I agree with him... kinder is A LOT OF WORK!!! This card came out wonderfully! Love that stitching on the border Thanks for playing along with us at Cameo Creations =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that owl!!! Your son is right, Kinder is a lot of work!! lol So cute!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cameo Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!