Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cutting Vinyl with My Cricut

Hello Everybody!  It has been a while since I posted anything.  I was so busy looking at other people's ideas for the holidays, I didn't have time to make much or post anything.  Okay, so now that the Christmas Hustle and Bustle is over....I finally had time tonight to do something I've wanted to do for over a year now!!!  My Bestie, Melissa showed me vinyl she cut out (snowflakes) over a year ago.  I kept telling myself that I would make a saying to put on the wall in L.T. and I's craft room. :) (It used to be his play room....now we play together....hehehehe)  I must admit, I did not come up with this saying on my own.  Rather I saw it on another blog and really thought it was PERFECT!  I am sooooo sorry to say, I can't remember who's blog it was....so if it is your saying and you are reading this.....thank you sooo much for sharing such an inspirational saying!    So here it is on the wall!!!  The first time I ever cut out vinyl!
I also must admit, I'm not all that happy with the way it turned out.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the saying.  I just don't like how it turned out on my wall.  Any suggestions.....?  I am open and more than willing to re do it.
Happy New Year, my creative friends!
Hugs,
Georgi

2 comments:

  1. Bestie I love it! What don't you like? I miss you!!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness... I love that sentiment. I'm gonna have to scraplift it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!