Monday, November 28, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge #65

I made this card for my Bestie, Melissa who had surgery today in the hodpital.  I can't wait to bring her this card tomorrow and see her!!! 
I used My Creative Time's Stamp set called, All Around Christmas for the Mrs. Clause Suit that I paper pieced after watching the video.  (Tip:  Don't use a small stamp!!!  This was really hard to cut out the tiny little pieces!)  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's This and That stamp set.
I used the sketch given at peachykeenstamps.blogspot.com  for challenge #65.  Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out a way to incorporate a cute little Peachy face on this one.  I have a limited number of stamps, so I couldn't do paper piecing and use a Peachy Face stamp. :(  Bummer.  I just love their cute little faces!!!
Well, it is time to read my little man his bedtime story.  I must go for now.  Happy Crafting, my Creative Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute design! Melissa will love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your friend is doing well. I am sure she loved the card! Thanks for joining the PK challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!