Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Wreaths

Okay, I know Christmas is over...but I finally have time to make some of the amazing projects I've seen in the last few months.  So today, I imitated a wreath I saw over at My Creative Time. (www.creativetimeforme.com)  I can use it to decorate next year, or maybe give it as a gift.  We will see next year!!!  But in the mean time, I sure had fun making it!  (Except for the nasty burn I got from the hot glue gun! hehehe)
Before

After

Recipe:
Empty Plain Wreath (ON sale at Michaels for $1.99)
All Around Christmas Stamp Set (My Creative Time)
Glittered pine cones (Hobby Lobby)
Little Berries (Hobby Lobby)
Stickles (Michaels)

Okay, I managed to fit this project in even with company from Washington here at my home!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Another awesome project! Love the red pinecones and berries. And what a great way to use Emma's stamps =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Bestie! That is beautiful!!! I love the colors!!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!