Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy Birthday June Bug

Hello My Creative Friends!  Well, I finally finished making my little nephew a sight word book for his 4th birthday.  His nick name is JuneBug...Hence, the title of this book.....His party is this coming Sunday and man was I worried I wouldn't get it finished!  But, I did!  Yay! :)  So proud of myself. hehehehe  So here it is......I just love how it turned out! :)  I hope this little book helps him learn all his sight words before Kindergarten next year.  He is such a smart cookie, he probably doesn't even need this book.  But I know he'll have fun looking at his pictures. :)  ARGGGGG!  He is all into pirates right now! :)  Hope he likes it!








And the Materials I used to make this project are in the pic below.  Thank you My Creative Time.....    www.creativetimeforme.com    for all the wonderful products!  Miss Emma, your stamps are the bomb!!!!  I love all your dies and stamps!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!