Saturday, September 5, 2015

Birthday Bash

Hello My Creative Friends!!!  I made a birthday gift card holder for my dear friend Deanna.  Her favorite color is pink.  I just love My Creative Time's products. She was born at 5:40, hence the time is set to that time.  hehehe  cute touch ha. :)   I was able to make this in a jiffy!  And I think it turned out really cute!  The card was my friend Jessica Flynn's design.  I made it using all her ideas and design. :)  Thank you Jessica for an adorable card idea!!!
Recipe:
My Creative TIme's All Around Birthday TIme Stamp Set
My Creative Time's Scallop and Stitiched Cirlce Die
My Creative Time's Gift Card Sentiments
My Creative Time's Gift Card Holder Die
Stickles
Paper from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!