Monday, June 17, 2013

MCT Designer Sketch Challenge

Well, I needed a thank you card for a man.  Wow, it is tough for me to think of what to put on a man's card....hehehe  So I opted for a bug of course! LOL  A Grasshopper, my son just corrected me! :)
Recipe:
Creative Memories Paper Pack
EP Hello Summer Paper Pack
My Creative Time's Many Greetings Stamp Set for sentiment
My Creative Time Fancy Die (www.creativetimeforme.com)
Mrs. Grossman Stickers for grasshopper
Fiskars Graduation Stickers for bunch of flowers

3 comments:

  1. Hee Hee! Love the grasshopper!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cassandra...that grasshopper is adorable! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card,LOVE that grasshopper!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!