Monday, June 24, 2013

MCT Designer Challenge-Bling It Up

I had sooo much fun using my new stamp set (I got it for my birthday) from my Bestie called You're Brilliant from My Creative Time.  www.creativetimeforme.com  So much fun!  So the challenge is to bling it up.  I decided to use the same format as Emma did in her project by sewing the border of the card for stitching and then blinging up my die cut.  I used the little light bulb.  It is so cute.  But after looking at Emma's site again, I realized, I didn't exactly use the lightbulb correctly.  LOL  But I still think my cards turned out cute! :)  I used the Echo Park, Hello Summer paper pack and the colors are so bright and cheery!  Love them! :)  Okay, so I couldn't just include one card in this post, I had to include all the different ways I did the light bulb to bling it up.  When you comment, tell me your favorite.  My six year old son, had the idea to put googly eyes on them and I totallly loved it!  I think those are my favorite. :)  Happy Monday everyone. :)




4 comments:

  1. I love googlie eyes! Great stitching too! thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE cards, Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of cards!! Love the added googly eyes. Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time!! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE CARDS my friend! Thanks for playing along w/the MCT challenge!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!