Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Scrap Chick Easel Card Files---Made My First Card using these FREE Files

Hello, my creative friends! In honor of My Scrap Chick over at www.myscrapchick.com  I made this birthday card for a friend.  My Scrap Chick is giving away this week an Easel Card file to cut from your Cameo or other cutting machines. :)  How nice is that?  I am so thrilled!  I love Easel Cards!  They are sooo super fun! :)  So here is mine! :)  And while your over at their website, check out all the other cutie patootie files they have!  I just love their files! :)
Recipe:
My Scrap Chick Easel Card Bracket File
Bugaboo Stamps, Birthday Pig PNG
MCT- WOw! So Many Candles Stamp Set
Paper from my stash
Tim Holtz Dusty Concord Distress Ink for the edges

Thanks for stopping by.  Too bad, I didn't do a Mother's Day theme to enter into the Cameo Creations Challenge.  :(  Maybe this weekend. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!