Wednesday, May 8, 2013

GRACE BANNER

Recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for Banner Shapes
Storybook Cricut Cartridge for GRACE letters
My Scrap Chick Bracket File for Happens Here Shape.   I cut this shape using my Silhouette Cameo
Paper from my stash
Hemp from Close to My Heart

I made this banner 9 times for my Bible study group.  We are studying God's amazing Grace in our lives.  Next week is our last session, and I wanted everyone to have something in their home to remind them to extend GRACE to everyone God puts into their lives (and mine) just as God has shared his GRACE with us so freely!  We studied God's Word through Max Lucado's new book, GRACE.  It has been an amazing journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!