Friday, July 22, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 56

This card was especially made for my friend, Niki whose birthday is in August.  And for Peachy Keen Challenge 56.  All paper is from my scrap box.  Sorry, no idea what brand name.  Just basic colors.  The stamped sentiments are from My Creative Time's stamps.  www.creativetimeforme.com  I dry embossed using the polka dot Cuttlebug folder.  Ribbon and jewels are from Michael's.  Oops, I just realized I didn't use my Peachy Keen stamps.  I love those cute little faces.  Oh, well, I'll make sure I use them on my next card.

3 comments:

  1. This card is just to cute Georgi. Love it.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch challenge Georgi!
    I LOVE your colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! Love all your hand drawn stitching! Great textures and layering! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!