Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let's Hang Out Monkey Card

I was dying to use my new die cut from Emma over at My Creative Time (www.creativetimeforme.com)  My card is completely inspired from her card and I got to use my new die.  I made it a window in the card to show through Let's Hang Out.  I only wish I would of known it had a matching stamp when I ordered it.  Oh well, maybe next month. hehehe  I used the Critter Faces stamp set by Peachy Keen Stamps at www.peachykeenstamps.com  And I used the Cricut Cartridge,  Create a Critter.  All cardstock is from Creative Memories.  You can order from my website at www.mycmsite.com/georgifelix1

1 comment:

  1. So Adorable I love the cuteness of it all Georgi
    !
    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!