Monday, July 6, 2015

Grace Jam Thank You Gift Cards

Hello, My Creative Friends!!!  I made these cutie patootie Gift Card Holders for all the camp counselors and other volunteers at our Kidz Camp at New Creation Church.  We had such a blast and I wanted each of the grown up volunteers to know how much I appreciate their dedication to our kids and helping them learn about Jesus this summer in such a fun way!  I so enjoyed getting to know each of them and really didn't know any of them prior to this experience.  So I am feeling extra blessed!  Hoping these little gifts to a local Frozen Yogurt place, blesses them just enough to remind them that they were a SUPER BIG BLESSING TO ME!
I used My Creative Time's Gift Card Holder Die, MCT Scallop and Stitched Circle Die, and Gift Card Sentiments Stamp Set.  I used transparent brown ribbon from my stash and yellow buttons from the dollar bin at Michaels.  The Grace Jam logo was printed and cut with my Silhouette machine matching our Camp Theme! :)  So fun!  MIGHTY MIGHTY GRACE JAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!