Sunday, May 24, 2015

Window Shaker Cards

Hello My Creative Friends!  Okay, so I was sooo inspired by Emma at My Creative Time (www.creativetimeforme.com)  that I made all my team members an end of the year card to tell them how much I love and appreciate them!  I used our School Mascot Grizzly bear that I cut out really tiny using my Silhouette Machine.  I just love that machine!!!!  Then I used all the ideas from My Creative Time on how to put the window shaker card together.  All stamps and dies used were from My Creative Time.   (Sorry, I forgot to write down the exact names of the sets I used).  The hats were made by my Bestie, Melissa Mapes.  She does shirts and hats!  E-mail me if you want her contact info!  I just love, love, love her work!!!! :)  Super cute, personalized gifts!!!!  $25 a hat!  So impressed with this end of the year appreciation gift to  my third grade team members!  I love them even more! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!