Hello, my creative friends! I am soooo super excited. Emma at My Creative Time is having a Design Team Call. I would love to be on her design team so I created the following project to enter into her DT challenge. I made this board book for my niece Savannah for Christmas. I got the idea from a video Emma (www.creativetimeforme.com) did last year for Halloween. It was a board book that said, BOO! I cut the chip board from a cereal box on my cricut using the deep cut blade.
1. Me & My Big Ideas Specialty Cardstock
2. DCWV Holiday Collection, The Christmas Cardstock Stack
3. Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More Cricut Cartridge
4. Cuttin Up Cricut Cartridge
5. Scallop & Stitched Circle Die (My Creative Time Die... www.creativetimeforme.com)
6. Curly Label Die (My Creative Time Die.... www.creativetimeforme.com)
7. All Around Christmas Stamp Set (My Creative Time...see above for website)
8. Inspiring Words (Accents) (My Creative Time.... www.creativetimeforme.com)
10. All ribbon and little jewels on back page are from Michael's Craft store.
11. Glitter red Felt ( I learned to use this from Emma too! Her dies cut so nicely out of felt!)
Well, Good Night, my creative friends! I can't wait to see if I get picked to be on Emma's new DT. She is my crafty idol and I would be so honored to be part of her Design team. All of her stamps and dies truly are TERRIFIC! But most of all, she is the sweetest, most patient crafty teacher I've ever known. I've been following her blog for about two years now. I learned everything I know from her videos using her Gypsy. In fact, I got a Gypsy for Christmas that first year they were out from my terrifically thoughtful husband. I didn't even know what it was and wasn't even that excited. My Bestie, Melissa, turned me on to Emma's blog at My Creative Time. I started watching her videos and learned how to use my Gypsy. Now I'm in love with this little piece of genius! Emma has always been so accomodating in her videos and e-mails to answer my questions. And although, I am an amateur at all this crafty business, I am thrilled to make thoughtful gifts for those God puts in my life! And I am ever so grateful for all the neat tips and tricks I've learned from My Creative Time!