Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pig Tag

In honor of my son and I running into a pig this past week during an afternoon walk, I decided to make a pig tag to attach to a gift sometime.  Can  you beleive we ran into a pig on our street in our neighborhood.  Life really is funny!  It is an animal themed project so it qualifies for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/  This card/tag was made using the Animal Kingdom Cartridge since I do not own the Paper Doll Cartridge Emma requested.

4 comments:

  1. LOL.... WHAT A CUTE STORY!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD'VE DONE!!! I'M NOT SURE IF I WOULD'VE JUST LAUGHED OR RAN!!! HAHAHAHAA!! YOUR PIG IS SIMPLY ADORABLY CUTE!!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENG MY FRIEND!!
    GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tag my crafty friend! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little pig...great job on this! Thanks for sharing.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Love this piggy :) LOL... I can't believe y'all had a pig running through your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!