Saturday, September 25, 2010

Throw Back Thursday Challenge: September 24, 2010--No Cricut....

Okay, girls.....this time the challenge was to not use our cricut.  OUCH!!! I am addicted to that thing. :)  The only other requirement Emma set was to use patterned paper.  So my creation is a beautiful patterned paper with flowers on it.  Then, I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the paper I used as a mat (orange).  After that, I used the cuttlebug to emboss the zigzag on the yellow cardstock.  Anyway, it was fun as usual. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this that pattern paper is too cute!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Miss Georgi Girl!!! You did an GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!! I LOVE it!
    Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love your pattern paper choices and play with texture. Great Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh George!!! You did a great job and I know how much of a challenge this was without your cricut!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments! Have a blessed day!